Welcome to the Abri (formerly Radian) e-Tendering Portal
Browse this website (no log-in needed) to:
See details of all current tender opportunities
View a range of supplier guidance and advice documentation
Register and log in to
- Notify us of the goods, services or works that you can provide
- View details of current contract opportunities on the Tenders tab, and bid for them
- Apply to join a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS), Framework or an equivalent
- View information on contracts that have already been awarded.
- Express interest in a particular current tender or quotation.
- Receive tender notifications and/or documentation.
- Securely return your tender or quotation documents.
- Securely send and receive correspondence.
- Take part in ongoing supplier appraisal, if your organisation is a current or future directory-listed supplier.
- Keep your certification up-to-date, where required.
For further information and advice, please refer to the documentation under Supplier Guidance. Registration on In-Tend does not by itself give any ‘approval’ nor is it a guarantee of work.
Suppliers engaged to deliver goods, services or works to Abri, whether or not on term contract, are responsible for providing certificates and other documentation on request, and keeping these up-to-date as a condition of working for Abri.
You can find out more about Abri on our website www.abri.co.uk.
You can request an email to allow you to reset your password. For additional support here, please contact the Procurement Team, firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff at In-Tend cannot assist with password resets or enquiries about tenders.